Judy mutation testing tool for Java is available in three versions:
- The latest version of Judy 2.1.0 mutation testing tool for Java is available to download from MUTATIONTESTING.ORG or here. Release note:
What’s new in Judy 2.1.0
- New collection based mutators modifying Java Collections Framework objects.
- Support for second order mutation (SOM)
- JUnit tests invocation based on code coverage mechanism.
- More flexible output and logging properties.
- Stability fixes
- Bug fixes
- Judy 2.0.0 mutation testing tool for Java is available to download from MUTATIONTESTING.ORG or here.
- Judy 0.1 Judy 0.1 download
For more information see
- Panel discussion/tool demo presentation at Mutation’2013 conference – Judy mutation testing tool in a nutshell, i.e. 3 slides
- Lech Madeyski, Wojciech Orzeszyna, Richard Torkar, Mariusz Józala, “Overcoming the Equivalent Mutant Problem: A Systematic Literature Review and a Comparative Experiment of Second Order Mutation”, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (the highest ranked, flagship software engineering journal, IF12=2.588 / 5-year IF12=3.371).
- Lech Madeyski, Norbert Radyk, “Judy – A Mutation Testing Tool for Java”, IET Software, Volume 4, Issue 1, Pages 32 – 42. DOI